Crossbreed campaigns can be created by a club in order to create a recognized crossbreed in-game. These club owned crossbreeds can be made up of any % of breeds and named by the club. The crossbreed campaign has a few steps:
- Launch Phase: You submit a breed name and breed percentages for admin approval.
- Breeding Phase: Your club will breed horses over generations that meet strict requirements.
- Fundraising Phase: Crossbreed campaigns have a required cost of $500 to cover the breed art which is fund raised via club community effort. At least 5 different players must contribute to a crossbreed campaign. Those who contribute to the campaign will be listed as “Founders” of the breed and noted in the club.
- Approval Phase: Horses included in the campaign will be inspected by the crossbreed committee and will be either accepted or rejected. Only one crossbreed submission will be accepted per month on a first-come first-serve basis.
The launch phase involves choosing the name of your crossbreed and what percents of breeds it is made up of. This cannot be edited later so when submitting you must be sure the name and percentages are correct. This must be approved by Admins before continuing the campaign.
In order to create a recognized crossbreed there are 3 generations of horses that must be submitted and meet strict requirements. These requirements are:
- Must be registered to your club.
- Must be ranked as a 5* horse.
- Must have 500 or more total Performance Stats.
- Must have a training boost of 10 or more.
- Must match the submitted crossbreed percentage.
- For generations 2 and 3, both parents must be submitted in the previous generation. Ex. A generation 3 horse must have both parents in generation 2.
In the 3rd generation a total of 10 mares and 10 stallions must be submitted and will be used to approve the crossbreed.
Note, any accepted member may submit horses during the breeding phase.
In order to submit for final approval $500 in Campaign Coins must have been donated to the campaign. Campaign Coins are bought for $5 each in the ingot store under the “Purchase” tab. Crossbreed Campaign funding of $500 is used to fund the art for the crossbreed the club has created. During this art phase, the club may pick a pose and give inspiration images as to what the breed should look like. Admins will relay this to our artist and will have final say on if an image is suitable for the image space and game. Note, only realistic colors and body types are allowed. Ex. No horns, wings, duck feet, lions tails etc.
Each submitted crossbreed will have to be approved before given official recognition by the game. In this approval phase, each generation of horses will be inspected along with the breed description and acceptable colors and genes. If a campaign is rejected a reason will be given and time given to make any changes.
Art for every accepted breed will be made on a rolling basis. Curly will work with clubs to prepare any reference images, poses, details etc. that you would like to see in the breed art. She will guide you through the process and relay information from the artist to the club.